Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Devil's in the Details

Sometimes it's small details that really bring a haunt together. Here are some of my favorite small details from our haunt :)

Marie Laveau's table oddities
Plaque on Marie's crypt
Twig figures in the tree
Dead roses in a vase
The x's on Marie's crypt
The legendary ditch monster 
A toe pincher weathered to perfection!

I hope you all enjoyed these lesser seem details as much can as I did as I began picking everything up today 🎃

Happy Haunting!





4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! I find that the little detail props are fun to have around all year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! As I took things down, some went into boxes and others went right back into their normal places in the living room :)

      Delete
  2. The legendary ditch monster is scary! I can only imagine unexpectedly seeing him at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is pretty creepy! Especially at night, bc he's hard to see and so there's that unnerving sense of the unknown :)

      Delete