Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Haunter Spotlight: The House of Marrow

It's an amazing and validating feeling when other haunters spotlight my haunt.  So, I've decided to start spotlighting some of my favorite haunts, in the hopes that it gives them the same fuzzy feelings and to share their work with people who may not be aware of them.

The first on my list is a haunter who I've watched grow tremendously over the past two years.  He is only 14 years old and he's haunting like a pro.  In addition to his beautiful paper mache work and excellent photography of his haunt, he also has a talent for story telling, which completes his haunt.
Knowing that there are young haunters out there like this guy, it's safe to say that Halloween is in good hands for years to come :) 

Check him out and show your haunty support! The House of Marrow: Halloween 2012

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so, so much for the feature!
    Definitely getting fuzzy feelings over here.

    I was absolutely thrilled when I stumbled upon this post while browsing google for images of ghost trains.

    Thanks again.
    You've totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete