Friday, November 20, 2009

Spooky Scents For Christmas Presents

I'm very excited. I just ordered two candles (Haunted House and Midnight Mass) from Dark Candles, for Christmas =) My Mom wanted ideas for presents, so I happily obliged =) Since I all ready have an account with them, I ordered them myself and I'm having them shipped to my parents house, so that I won't be tempted to open the package. I cannot wait!

If you haven't experience Dark Candles lovely scents yet, I suggest that you give them a try =)

www.darkcandles.com

3 comments:

  1. Ooo....Dark Candles are goooood :)

    Good choices, love both those canldes. The Midnight Mass bath products are heaven!!! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! I'm ordering Midnight Mass for the first time =) Can't wait to smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with FQ... Dark Candles are amazing, and you made really good choices!

    ReplyDelete