Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not Much...

I had intentions to get more done this weekend, but it didn't work out that way. Generated a bunch of great ideas with my hubby. Hopefully he can get some time off of work soon to help me make them come alive.

I was able to get some liquid latex, and applied it to one hand of my ground breaker, to see how it looked over the paper towel paper mache. Looks good and feels neat. I think that the paint is going to look great over it... but I'll see once I paint a piece of the test area.

Also, the eyeballs got voted out. I wasn't quiet sure of them myself, but three people out of 4 against the eyes, helped me make my decision and I'm happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the more projects than time thing! :) Keep us updated, looking forward to pictures.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete